Best Media Player - VLC

 
I've used VLC for a long time.  The main reasons I use VLC are:
  1. it's fast.
  2. it plays virtually all files media/types (ie. DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MOV, WAV, FLV, AVI and ...)
  3. it works on many OSes (ie. Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and ...)
  4. it's an open source program.  (It means both gratis and libre)
I thought that's good enough for me only use VLC to watch video in my computer, until I read a lifehacker article - Master Your Digital Media with VLC

The article gives out easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions about VLC.  I'm not going to repeat what's in the article, however, I would like to mention one thing.  You could stream video from one computer to another using VLC over the local network or internet.   I think it's a cool feature and it works.
I highly recommend you to try VLC and replace it with whatever you are using to watch video.

No comments: